Master Gardener Foundation of Tulsa, Inc.
Tulsa County Master Gardeners is a non-profit, tax-exempt, 501(c)3 corporation
to Tulsa Master Gardeners
Master Gardeners are a very active organization with approximately 380 members volunteering their time in several programs. These programs range from Tuesday Evening Classes at the Extension Office, programs in the elementary schools reaching over 12,000 students annually , Community events and Tulsa Beautification program on Peoria, helping create gardens with Habitat for Humanity, programs in Senior Living Communities, public speaking engagements to name just a few. All these programs need financing.
The Master Gardener Foundation holds two annual public fundraisers. These are The Spring Plant Sale and Garden Tour. And all Master Gardeners are invited to become members of the Foundation for a nominal annual fee. These are our sources of regular income although they do not cover all operating expenses of our numerous programs.
Therefore the Master Gardeners Foundation would appreciate a donation and these are some ways for consideration;
- A designated gift to enhance a specific program.
- Corporations or Employers may like to match your gift.
- In kind donation of goods or services to help support our horticultural needs, education programs or fundraising efforts.
- A Memorial to honor a special person.
- A gift of a long-term appreciated stock or mutual fund, are an easy way to make a donation to Master Gardeners Foundation and may well help you avoid capital gains.
- One may make a bequest in your will or trust.
Click the "Donate" button below to send your donation via PayPal. PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online. The service allows anyone to pay in any way they prefer, including through credit cards, bank accounts, PayPal Smart Connect or account balances, without sharing financial information.