The Tuesday Master Gardener educational programs are continued for 2017, but the time and venue has changed for the better. The programs now are brown bag lunches (you supply your own lunch) and are to be held each Tuesday in April and May from 12:10 to 12:50. There is room for about 50 people to attend this educational event. There is no fee and reservations are not needed.
The programs will be held at the Tulsa City-County Library located at 400 Civic Center in Tulsa. Phone number 918-549-7323. The details of the programs are below.
Bring your lunch and ask questions of the Tulsa Master Gardeners
Program topics and dates are:
1. April 4- Keep it Tight-Container and Small Space Gardening
2. April 11- The Spice of Life-Herbs to grow and cook with
3. April 18-Tomatoes- Most popular veggie ever!
4. April 25- Vegetable Gardening- Lots to Love
5. May 2- Perennials and Annuals, with Oklahoma Proven planting materials; class to be held in the library's outside classroom.
6. May 9- Seeds- seed library to share and use, growing from seed
7. May 16- Butterfly gardening- how to protect the declining monarch population
8. May 23- Bee presentation, pollinators and how to protect declining bee populations
9. May 30- Earth kind gardening, control your garden with kindness
You might also consider attending our Urban Gardener Training classes. These are described in the sidebar menu of this page.